AniLocus is an incorporated company organized under the laws of the State of Maryland (hereinafter referred to as “Operator”)
- Please be advised that for sales not at the seller’s usual place of business, the federal “Cooling-Off” rule may apply.
- This rule gives customers the right to cancel a sale made at their home, workplace, or dorm that was under $25 or cancel a sale made at a seller’s temporary location, like a fairground, motel, or convention center that was under $130.
- An attorney licensed in the relevant jurisdiction will be able to assist.
Customers may request a refund on goods sold within three (3) days of receipt.
To be eligible for a return the following conditions must be met:
- Customers must return the item in its original packaging.
- The item must not be opened.
- The item must not be used.
- The item must not be damaged.
- The item must be returned with its original receipt.
If the above conditions are not met, Operator reserves the right to reject return and refund.
In case of item return, the customer will be responsible for paying the cost of shipping.
Refunds on sale items are permissible and subject to the same conditions as refunds on regularly-priced items.
Customers may request an exchange in lieu of a refund. Exchange requests will be processed and accepted or denied.
Customers must contact the Operator prior to the start of the refund and return process.
Customers will be provided with a return identification number before they may begin the return process.
Send returns to the following address:
1400 Pine Street, Box #1000
San Francisco, California, 94109, United States
Refund Policy: Digital Products
Refunds are permitted on digital products. Customers may request a refund on digital products sold within three (3) days of purchase.
The following entitle a customer to a refund:
- The product was not delivered to the customer.
- The product was not available for download by the customer.
- The product file was corrupt.
- The customer repurchased the product after an initial purchase in error.
If the above conditions are not met, the Operator reserves the right to reject the refund.
Products may be returned due to incompatibility with a customer’s software or device, but please contact the Operator first.
Refund Policy: In-Person Services or Consultations
No refunds are permitted on the sale of services. All sales are final.