AniLocus Inc. designs and builds novel equipment and laboratory facilities for neuroscience research. We are searching for a Product Marketing Manager to launch our new products to the global market.
Project Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Develop a product strategy for new products, utilizing AniLocus’s existing resources, expertise, and prior customer relationships.
- Execute this strategy to find product market fit and build a repeatable revenue stream.
- Deeply understand our customers, meeting regularly with clients, and getting to know new user groups.
- Become the company’s product domain expert and champion for behavioral neuroscience research.
- Build a team that can deliver on the product vision; identify and hire the required engineering, product management, design, and editorial resources who will focus on enterprise development.
- Serve as a thought leader for the rest of AniLocusc’s product team.
- Help incorporate our enterprise product strategy into our broader product vision, and ensure alignment across AniLocus’s Mission and Vision.
Who is the ideal candidate for this position?
- At least 5 years of overall experience as a strong PM or Senior PM, with a clear record of successful delivery and impact in collaboration with an engineering team.
- Product management experience in an enterprise setting, particularly on life science or biotechnology products.
- Experience working directly with client stakeholders is required.
- Very strong critical thinking and analysis skills.
- Ability to take an ambiguous problem, use data-informed brainstorming, identify goals and clear metrics, and drive a team to deliver on those goals.
- Good client instincts
- Experience working with design, user research, running experiments, and iterating on ideas to benefit end-users.
- Some experience with direct-to-consumer products is a plus!