A Window Into the Brain
- Marketing and technical expertise with experience creating compelling stories and developing effective sales enablement materials and integrated marketing campaigns that can continuously deliver growth for the company
- Helpful to have industry knowledge or experience (neuroscience, life sciences, biotechnology, laboratory research equipment)
- Proven ability to understand and effectively market complex products and solutions with concise communication of evidence-based product abilities.
- Must be able to collaborate and communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and business partners, and suppliers.
- Negotiable Salary; Based on Experience
- Able to fully understand the needs of your clients and prospects by delivering formal presentations to them to drive enterprise-level sales and collaborations
- Develop sales tools (including sales decks, demos, sell sheets) with a compelling but simple story for clients and facilitate the selling process
- Undertake competitor research as it relates to campaigns and solutions
- Identify the needs of the client to propose enterprise solutions that provide a definite ROI and deliver improvements
- Coordinate and prepare monthly sales meetings for the executive board
- Attend regional, national, and international conferences and trade shows related to neuroscience, biological sciences, pharmaceuticals, laboratory animal research, animal welfare and rights, veterinary medicine, and clinical medicine.
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Technology
- Minimum of 7 years of related product marketing experience
- Industry experience preferred (neuroscience, life sciences, biotechnology, laboratory research equipment)
- Confident working with product managers, scientific specialists, sales representatives, and clients
- Great problem-solving skills to dissect and work through complex issues
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills at all levels
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) skills and ability to communicate a message through visuals
- Working knowledge of marketing technologies, marketing automation software (Marketo) and project management software platforms (Asana)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- With the current economic climate of the COVID-19 pandemic, all employees will work remotely. This is subject to change to comply with current state restrictions.
- Standard Weekly Job Hours: 35-40 hours
- Salary: Negotiable; Based on Experience
To apply for this job please visit AniLocus.com.