Job Requirements: Science Blogger/Technical Writer
- Write a minimum of three (3) weekly blog posts on the AniLocus Blog on a topic discussed with our Content and Social Media Managers
- Write and maintain website content that is up to date
- Write technical documents including laboratory protocols and manuals for equipment
- Performs literature searches and/or prepares summaries of results for relevant products
- Contributes to technical proposals and responds to client technical inquires
- Ability to analyze medical research data and review experimental protocols
- Record meeting proceedings related to the assigned documents. This includes producing briefs, presentations, meeting summaries, and other supporting documents related to assigned tasks
- U.S. citizenship
- Must be either of the following: Undergraduate, Graduate, Postdoctoral fellow, Scientist, Educator, Research Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, or a related status
- Interest or degree in one of the following disciplines: Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Immunology, Biomedical Sciences, Physics, Engineering, Neuroscience, Psychology, Physiology, Neurology, or a related field
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent writing skills
- Familiarity with WordPress, social media marketing, and search engine optimization
Applicants are asked to submit their resume for consideration.
To apply for this job please visit AniLocus.com.