Job Requisition: #17496
About the Senior Marketing Manager Position:
- The Senior Marketing Manager will develop and execute innovative global marketing strategies that support AniLocus business goals as a preclinical CRO.
- Each strategy will be accompanied by a marketing plan, research, analysis, and reports on outcomes.
- The Marketing Manager will identify novel opportunities for company brand awareness, lead generation, preclinical services, drug development, and medical device development.
Job Responsibilities: Senior Marketing Manager
- Lead the creation and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns (Google, Bing, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Collaborate with our scientific team to develop digital content marketing plans for scientific marketing
- Coordinate planning, promotion and execution of webinars and podcasts
- Manage Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other website analytics and trends to create strategy to increase traffic to service pages
- Create marketing presentations and advertisements promoting AniLocus services
- Manage scientific conference marketing presence and team attendance/logistics
- Translate market research into comprehensive campaign strategies driving objectives, key results, and ROI (value)
- Develop and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns (Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, print, and display advertising based on in depth analysis of data, brochures, insights, and customer engagement).
- Identify and provide marketing trends and insights with stakeholders to evaluate business impact.
- Participate in design, development, and implementation of sales training programs for marketing staff.
- Practice an end-to-end organizational approach to identify and lead synergistic marketing programs.
- Identify and lead evaluation of value-added opportunities to strengthen financial performance of business.
Job Qualifications: Senior Marketing Manager
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent in Marketing, Business, or related discipline
- 1+ years of experience working in the life science industry and/or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant scientific field
- 1+ years related experience in product management and/or marketing management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Comprehensive benefits package that suit professional, financial, health, vision, and dental needs.
All applications must be accompanied by a CV or Resume to be considered for this position.
AniLocus is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO) based in San Diego, California. We provide preclinical solutions for innovative product development to researchers and companies worldwide. We are searching for talented individuals who are dedicated to better science for better product development.
AniLocus requires all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We require proof of vaccination from all employees.
Any applicants with requests for disability-related concerns about their application should contact Staff Recruitment for more information regarding accommodations. Learn more at the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): Guide to Disability Rights Laws.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
AniLocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. Learn more about the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.