- The three-chamber sociability test is a cognitive experiment that assesses sociability—or interest in social interaction.
- It provides a unique investigation into a rodent’s preference to socialize.
- This test allows you to investigate social novelty and sociability.
- The round wire cages are sold separately to allow for customization.
- Moy, S. S., Nadler, J. J., Perez, A. , Barbaro, R. P., Johns, J. M., Magnuson, T. R., Piven, J. and Crawley, J. N. (2004), Sociability and preference for social novelty in five inbred strains: an approach to assess autistic‐like behavior in mice. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 3: 287-302. doi:10.1111/j.1601-1848.2004.00076.x.
- Mark T. Henbid, Wendie N. Marks, Madeline J. Collins, Stuart M. Cain, Terrance P. Snutch, John G. Howland. Sociability impairments in Genetic Absence Epilepsy Rats from Strasbourg: Reversal by the T-type calcium channel antagonist Z944. Experimental Neurology, Volume 296, 2017, Pages 16-22. ISSN 0014-4886.