Bone & Joint Disease Preclinical CRO Services
Musculoskeletal diseases impact millions of men and women worldwide. Many patients experience discomfort and debilitating pain as a consequence of congenital disorders, rare disorders, metabolic syndrome, epigenetics, environmental exposures, etc.
Here at AniLocus, we provide preclinical contract research services for:
Diabetic Cheiroarthropathy (Diabetic Hand Syndrome)
Osteochondroma (Bone Tumor)
Paget’s Disease of Bone
- Learn more: Our Services
How Can AniLocus Help You?
We are experienced in the design and execution of NDA-enabling and IND-enabling preclinical studies for efficacy, safety, in vivo pharmacology, pharmacokinetics (PK), pharmacodynamics (PD), ADME (absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion), toxicology, local tolerance–Learn more!
Multiple animal models are used in fertility preclinical research including:
- Gene knockout/knockin/trapped
- Transgenic rodents
- Chemically-Induced Point Mutation rodents
- Stress-induced models
- Drug-Induced models
- Metabolically-induced models (Diet-induced, Metabolic disorder, micronutrient deficient)
- And more…
We conduct translational animal studies (in vivo and in vitro) collecting detailed, comprehensive results with rapid turnaround.
Drug modalities are different types of therapeutic agents. Each drug is a customizable tool designed for therapeutic intervention. The question is…does your product work and is it safe?
At AniLocus, we conduct relevant preclinical studies to assess any drug modality:
- Antibodies (nanobodies, monoclonal)
- Gene therapy (CRISPR, TALEN)
- Viral therapy (adenovirus-AAV, lentivirus)
- Oligo- and polypeptides (e.g., stapled and modified peptides)
- Oligo- and polynucleotides (e.g., siRNAs, mRNAs, aptamers)
- Macrocyclic molecules
- Drug conjugates (e.g., antibody–drug conjugates, drug–drug conjugates, fluorescence-labeled drugs)
- Targeted protein degraders (e.g., proteolysis-targeting chimeras (PROTACs) and molecular glues) that induce a chemical knockdown of proteins
- Cellular therapies (stem cells, allogenic, autologous)
Using animal and human cells and tissue we can perform multiple interrogative assays depending on therapeutic area and sample type:
- DNA: Extraction, PCR, ddPCR, qPCR, sequencing, genotyping
- RNA: Gene expression profiling, RT-PCR, miRNA, Next-generation sequencing (Nanostring, Illumina), spatial transcriptomics, In situ hybridization (ISH), Multiplex ISH
- Protein: Immunoassays (ELISA, EIA, Luminex), proteomics, ligand binding assays, protein expression, immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunocytochemistry (ICC), and immunofluorescence (IF)
- And more!
Need some advice from our experts?
Send us a message or schedule a consultation today.
Together, we will discuss your research needs and generate a preclinical service proposal for your immediate review.