Preclinical CRO Services
Speak with a Scientist Today!
Schedule a consult today and let's discuss how AniLocus can advance your product from Bench-to-Market.
Cancer Therapeutics Preclinical CRO Services
Cancer impact millions of men and women worldwide. In 2020, over 18 million people were diagnosed with cancer. Preclinical cancer research utilizes cells, tissues, or animals used to study the development and progression of cancer.
Here at AniLocus, we provide preclinical contract research services for:
Cancer Cell Therapy [Adoptive Cell Therapies (ACT) & CAR T Cell Therapy]
Cancer-Induced Cachexia Model
Cancer Immunotherapy Pharmacodynamic Models
Cell Line-Derived Xenograft Rodent Models
Graft vs. Host Models
Hematologic Malignancies (Leukemia, Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma)
Humanized Mouse Tumor Models
Metastatic Tumor Models
Patient-Derived Xenograft (PDX) Models
Subcutaneous Tumor Models
- Learn more: Our Services
How Can AniLocus Help You?
We are experienced in the design and execution of NDA-enabling and IND-enabling preclinical studies for efficacy, safety, in vivo pharmacology, pharmacokinetics (PK), pharmacodynamics (PD), ADME (absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion), toxicology, local tolerance–Learn more!
We write the IACUC protocols, conduct the research, data analysis/interpretation, and provide you with detailed, comprehensive reports that advance your product towards clinical trials. Consult with a scientist today to discuss our preclinical solutions.
AniLocus conducts preclinical research studies in an AAALAC accredited vivarium using various animal models:
- Gene Knockout/Gene Knockin
- Transgenic Rodents
- Chemically-Induced Point Mutation Rodents
- Cancer-Induced Cachexia Model
- Cancer Immunotherapy Pharmacodynamic Models
- Cell Line-Derived Xenograft Models (Mice and Rats)
Graft vs. Host Models
- Hematologic Malignancies (Leukemia, Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma)
- Humanized Mouse Tumor Models
- Metastatic Tumor Models
- Orthotopic Models
- Patient-Derived Xenograft (PDX) Models
- Subcutaneous Tumor Models
- And more…
To test your drug product, AniLocus provides detailed, comprehensive results with rapid turnaround.
Drug modalities are different types of therapeutic agents. Each drug is a customizable tool designed for therapeutic intervention. The question is…does your product work and is it safe?
At AniLocus, we conduct relevant preclinical studies to assess any drug modality:
- Antibodies (nanobodies, monoclonal)
- Gene therapy (CRISPR, TALEN)
- Viral therapy (adenovirus-AAV, lentivirus)
- Oligo- and polypeptides (e.g., stapled and modified peptides)
- Oligo- and polynucleotides (e.g., siRNAs, mRNAs, aptamers)
- Macrocyclic molecules
- Drug conjugates (e.g., antibody–drug conjugates, drug–drug conjugates, fluorescence-labeled drugs)
- Targeted protein degraders (e.g., proteolysis-targeting chimeras (PROTACs) and molecular glues) that induce a chemical knockdown of proteins
- Cellular therapies (stem cells, allogenic, autologous)
Using animal and human cells and tissue we can perform multiple interrogative assays depending on the therapeutic area, medical device, and/or sample type:
- DNA: Extraction, PCR, ddPCR, qPCR, sequencing, genotyping
- RNA: Gene expression profiling, RT-PCR, miRNA, Next-generation sequencing (Nanostring, Illumina), spatial transcriptomics, In situ hybridization (ISH), Multiplex ISH
- Protein: Immunoassays (ELISA, EIA, Luminex), proteomics, ligand binding assays, protein expression, immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunocytochemistry (ICC), and immunofluorescence (IF)
- Tissue: Tumor microenvironment, tumor imaging, tumor metabolomics, tomography, magnetic resonance spectroscopy, and magnetic resonance imaging
- And more!
Need some advice from our experts?
Send us a message or schedule a consultation today.
Together, we will discuss your research needs and generate a preclinical service proposal for your immediate review.