Cardiovascular Disease Preclinical CRO Services
Cardiovascular diseases impact millions of men and women worldwide.
Many patients lives are at risk from rapid progression of heart disease a consequence of congenital disorders, injury, infection, rare disorders, metabolic syndrome, epigenetics, environmental exposures, etc.
Here at AniLocus, we provide preclinical contract research services for cardiovascular drug development:
Atrial Dilation/Atrial Fibrillation
Chemotherapy Induced Cardiomyopathy
Congenital Heart Disease (Arterial Stenosis, Atrial/Ventricular Septal Defects)
Coronary Artery Disease
Heart Attack (Myocardial Infarction)
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
Pulmonary Heart Disease
Regenerative Cardiovascular Medicine
Rheumatic Heart Disease
Learn more about Our Services
How Can AniLocus Help You?
We are experienced in the design and execution of NDA-enabling and IND-enabling preclinical studies for efficacy, safety, in vivo pharmacology, pharmacokinetics (PK), pharmacodynamics (PD), ADME (absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion), toxicology, local tolerance–Learn more!
We write the IACUC protocols, conduct the research, data analysis/interpretation, and provide you with detailed, comprehensive reports that advance your product towards clinical trials.
Preclinical cardiovascular studies include but are not limited to: cardiovascular disease model selection, drug administration, efficacy studies, toxicity studies, telemetry, cardiac electrophysiology, and data collection/data analysis.
AniLocus conducts preclinical cardiovascular research studies in an AAALAC accredited vivarium with multiple animal models including:
- Gene Knockout/Gene Knockin
- Transgenic Rodents
- Chemically-Induced Point Mutation rodents
- Stress-Induced models
- Drug-Induced models
- Metabolically-induced models (Diet-induced, Metabolic disorder, micronutrient deficient)
- And more…
We establish the IACUC protocol and utilize translational animal studies (in vivo and in vitro) to collect detailed, comprehensive results with rapid turnaround.
Drug modalities are different types of therapeutic agents. Each drug is a customizable tool designed for therapeutic intervention. The question is…does your product work and is it safe?
At AniLocus, we conduct relevant preclinical studies to assess any drug modality:
- Antibodies (nanobodies, monoclonal)
- Gene therapy (CRISPR, TALEN)
- Viral therapy (adenovirus-AAV, lentivirus)
- Oligo- and polypeptides (e.g., stapled and modified peptides)
- Oligo- and polynucleotides (e.g., siRNAs, mRNAs, aptamers)
- Macrocyclic molecules
- Drug conjugates (e.g., antibody–drug conjugates, drug–drug conjugates, fluorescence-labeled drugs)
- Targeted protein degraders (e.g., proteolysis-targeting chimeras (PROTACs) and molecular glues) that induce a chemical knockdown of proteins
- Cellular therapies (stem cells, allogenic, autologous)
Using animal and human cells and tissue we can perform multiple interrogative assays depending on the therapeutic area, medical device, and/or sample type:
- DNA: Extraction, PCR, ddPCR, qPCR, sequencing, genotyping
- RNA: Gene expression profiling, RT-PCR, miRNA, Next-generation sequencing (Nanostring, Illumina), spatial transcriptomics, In situ hybridization (ISH), Multiplex ISH
- Protein: Immunoassays (ELISA, EIA, Luminex), proteomics, ligand binding assays, protein expression, immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunocytochemistry (ICC), and immunofluorescence (IF)
- And more!
Need some advice from our experts?
Send us a message or schedule a consultation today.
Together, we will discuss your research needs and generate a preclinical service proposal for your immediate review.