Preclinical CRO Services
Speak with a Scientist Today!
Schedule a consult today and let's discuss how AniLocus can advance your product from Bench-to-Market.
Metabolic Disease Preclinical CRO Services
Metabolic diseases impact millions of men, women, and children worldwide.
Many patients are diagnosed with metabolic syndrome as a consequence of diet, stress, congenital disorders, injury, infection, rare disorders, epigenetics, environmental exposures, etc.
Here at AniLocus, we provide preclinical contract research services for metabolic disease drug development to treat:
- Cardiometabolic Disease
- Type I Diabetes
- Type II Diabetes
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Insulin Resistance
- Metabolic Bone Disease (Osteoporosis)
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD)
- Infections (Bacterial, COVID-19)
- Learn more about Our Services
How Can AniLocus Help You?
We are experienced in the design and execution of NDA-enabling and IND-enabling preclinical studies for efficacy, safety, in vivo pharmacology, pharmacokinetics (PK), pharmacodynamics (PD), ADME (absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion), toxicology, local tolerance–Learn more!
We write the IACUC protocols, conduct the research, data analysis/interpretation, and provide you with detailed, comprehensive reports that advance your product towards clinical trials.
Preclinical cardiovascular studies include but are not limited to: cardiovascular disease model selection, drug administration, efficacy studies, toxicity studies, telemetry, cardiac electrophysiology, and data collection/data analysis.
AniLocus conducts preclinical cardiovascular research studies in an AAALAC accredited vivarium with multiple animal models including:
- Gene Knockout/Gene Knockin
- Transgenic Rodents
- Chemically-Induced Point Mutation rodents
- Stress-Induced models
- Drug-Induced models
- Metabolically-induced models (Diet-induced, Metabolic disorder, micronutrient deficient)
- And more…
We establish the IACUC protocol and utilize translational animal studies (in vivo and in vitro) to collect detailed, comprehensive results with rapid turnaround.
Drug modalities are different types of therapeutic agents. Each drug is a customizable tool designed for therapeutic intervention. The question is…does your product work and is it safe?
At AniLocus, we conduct relevant preclinical studies to assess any drug modality:
- Antibodies (nanobodies, monoclonal)
- Gene therapy (CRISPR, TALEN)
- Viral therapy (adenovirus-AAV, lentivirus)
- Oligo- and polypeptides (e.g., stapled and modified peptides)
- Oligo- and polynucleotides (e.g., siRNAs, mRNAs, aptamers)
- Macrocyclic molecules
- Drug conjugates (e.g., antibody–drug conjugates, drug–drug conjugates, fluorescence-labeled drugs)
- Targeted protein degraders (e.g., proteolysis-targeting chimeras (PROTACs) and molecular glues) that induce a chemical knockdown of proteins
- Cellular therapies (stem cells, allogenic, autologous)
Using animal and human cells and tissue we can perform multiple interrogative assays depending on the therapeutic area, medical device, and/or sample type:
- DNA: Extraction, PCR, ddPCR, qPCR, sequencing, genotyping
- RNA: Gene expression profiling, RT-PCR, miRNA, Next-generation sequencing (Nanostring, Illumina), spatial transcriptomics, In situ hybridization (ISH), Multiplex ISH
- Protein: Immunoassays (ELISA, EIA, Luminex), proteomics, ligand binding assays, protein expression, immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunocytochemistry (ICC), and immunofluorescence (IF)
- And more!
Need some advice from our experts?
Send us a message or schedule a consultation today.
Together, we will discuss your research needs and generate a preclinical service proposal for your immediate review.